[Coco] OS9 Level 1 ver 2

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Fri Nov 2 10:22:30 EDT 2007

Thanks.
I thought it had to be a table, what with 01 this, 01 that, etc.
What gets my goat is neither Cobbler nor OS9Gen can or do put those
bytes in there, they are just loose bytes in between the OS9 CRC and the
OS9p2 header, that I had to put in there manually. I guess my question
is, was OS9 Level 1 ver 2 released as flawed as that?