[Coco] Updated "Tandy's Little Wonder" now available for

David Grimmel navydave1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 23:02:57 EST 2007

>Frank,

>One small FWIW; on page 77 you note that you had not seen the 64k satellite
>board upgrade for the CoCo 2 A and B variants.  I suspect they were indeed
>rare, however I have seen two in my lifetime and currently have in my
>possession at least one CoCo 2A with one installed.

>Bruce W.

I believe I have one also. Its a 26-3127B 64k. It just says Tandy Color
Computer 2 on the label on top, no 64k. But the label on the bottom says
Tandy TRS-80 64K Color Computer 2. I opened it up to clean house and noticed
it had a sattelite board. See pics here...>
http://groups.msn.com/davesphotoventures/strangecoco2withsattelitebrd.msnw?Page=1