[Coco] OT: Trying to figure out name of an item

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Nov 5 12:57:42 EST 2007

I'm upgrading a few of my Kaypros, and they require a single jumper, from Leg 2 of the Eprom,
to leg 2 of the Z80. Does anyone know what the official name is of those jumper wires?
The ones that you push in, and a little metal finger comes out to wrap around the IC leg?

I have a couple, but don;t know what the product name is to order more from Jameco/JDR/Digi-Key.
It's a wire with 1 of these clips at each end.


More information about the Coco mailing list