[Coco] OT: Trying to figure out name of an item

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Mon Nov 5 16:17:11 EST 2007

tonym wrote:
> I'm upgrading a few of my Kaypros, and they require a single jumper, from Leg 2 of the Eprom,
> to leg 2 of the Z80. Does anyone know what the official name is of those jumper wires?
> The ones that you push in, and a little metal finger comes out to wrap around the IC leg?
> I have a couple, but don;t know what the product name is to order more from Jameco/JDR/Digi-Key.
> It's a wire with 1 of these clips at each end.
> Tony

Are you thinking of a micro test clip?

Go to Jameco and search for MINI CLIP TEST LEADS KIT

I dunno, I think I'd go for something a little more permanent, like wire 
and solder!

More information about the Coco mailing list