[Coco] Rainbow IDE is building to OS-9 virtual disks

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 29 06:39:52 EDT 2007

Boisy Pitre wrote:
><snip>
>
> Robert Gault is now successfully building ToolShed for Windows using
> the Borland Turbo C++ product.  It should be a fairly simple exercise
> to ascertain why rlink isn't working.

Let's clarify that. I can create programs that initially seem alright.
However, while os9.exe works when creating NitrOS-9, mamou.exe does not
on my WinXP system.

Mamou is failing with the ldq opcode and with values such as #label-*-2
and possibly other opcodes. It would be very helpful if some other WinXP
user would try compiling the Toolshed programs with either Turbo C++ or
msys so I can eliminate the possibility of system to system problems vs.
mamou source code problems.

The rma.exe, rlink.exe, and decb.exe produced by Turbo C++ have not yet
been tested on my system.