[Coco] SCSI trouble > now NITROS9? and the need for storage

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Fri May 25 16:52:13 EDT 2007

Googling around and hunting on eBay....

A new SCSI > IDE adapter can be had for around $60.
http://www.pc-pitstop.com/scsi_ide_adapters/aec7720u.asp

I found one on Ebay used for $30

Item number: 260121846965

Then there's the IDE compact flash adapter we already know about and a 32
meg CF card is under ten smackers.

This sounds promising. For about half a century note, you can add a CF card
to your coco if you already have a SCSI host. I have two and I will
eventually put one on my CNC coco, after I find it. I looked for it the
other day when the one I am using failed and caused the Disk Extended Color
Basic to come up without the Disk part. A 74xx133 failed and I had one on
hand.

George