[Coco] SCSI trouble > now NITROS9? and the need for storage

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri May 25 17:58:24 EDT 2007

Don't bother with the 32meg CF cards. You can get 256meg CF cards from:
http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/pqi-40x-cf-card-256mb.html for $9.50. I have
7 of them that I use with the cloud-9 superide controllers and they work
great! They're fast, reliable and cheap! I've duplicated Mark's method of
splitting them between hdb-dos and nitros-9. With 128meg allocated for
nitros and the rest for hdb-dos. The cards are cheap enough for me to have
a card for each of a number of "applications". I have a card for a coco
with a 6809 and another card for a coco with a 6309, etc.

Frank