[Coco] SCSI trouble > now NITROS9? and the need for storage

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Fri May 25 15:40:40 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that Mark Marlette may have mentioned these words:
>Frank,
>
>I'm sure they are out there. Unless they are buying in large qtys or
>they are losing there butt at that price. The CF connector alone costs
>more than that.
>
>One's loss is another's gain. :)

Dunno if this is good enuf fer ya, but on ePay (yea, everbody hates 'em,
but they can be handy) You can get 3 each for $10 shipped - most auctions
have 3 sets available, so you can get 'em in batches of 9.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ110130284795

Shipped, that'd be $3.3333bar each; they might be had cheaper, but IMHO,
that's close enough for government work... ;-)

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...