[Coco] a bit of coco trivia

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri May 25 13:04:17 EDT 2007

Can't Google any recent references that are definitely him.  He may still be in Santa Barbara CA in a different line of business.  (At least, that was the return address back when I was a subscriber to CLOAD and Chromasette).

No confirmable links to a Silversoft that might be him.  That's the name of the PC diskazine that as far as I recall was the last thing they did, but for some reason (dislike of the architecture) I never subscribed

No, I do not have any of my CLOAD or Chromasette materials.  As Poor Richard once said, three removes equal one fire.  I've relocated more than twice that many times since then.  (One more to go).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

The reason folks don't think of installing Windows as a painful experience is roughly the same reason men don't think of childbirth as a painful experience.      Mike, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/30/letters_3003/

From: "Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com>