[Coco] nitros-9

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Wed May 9 20:09:59 EDT 2007

When I've had that problem, I would mount the offending disk in m.e.s.s.
mount a new disk in m.e.s.s.
backup the offending image to the blank image
exit m.e.s.s.
write to floppy with omniflop

this has fixed all 'fragged' (for lack of a better word) disk images
i've come across.
(of course these were 35 track images, but i guess if you load a 40
track rom it could work, havent tried that, of course if you're running
nitros in mess and backup from there it should work)

probably a better way to do it somewhere tho'
-r