[Coco] Grr!!! Bad MPI! No biscuit!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue May 8 17:03:47 EDT 2007

james,

We never can agree, but are basically saying the same thing..

I said the CoCo was not designed for F parts. No need for F parts in
the CoCo. Doesn't mean that a faster part won't work. They do cause
power line issues. Which I'm not even going to get in to.

I live in the CoCo hardware, period. Have for over 20yrs. There is
very little that you can lecture me on that I haven't already lived
and done inside the CoCo.

You ought to see what is 'around the corner' at Cloud-9..........

What have you done with your CoCo today? I ask this of myself almost everyday.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9

I Quoting jdaggett at gate.net: