[Coco] Grr!!! Bad MPI! No biscuit!

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue May 8 14:43:43 EDT 2007

On 8 May 2007 at 13:23, Mark Marlette wrote:

> The CoCo was not designed for F parts and doesn't need them for the
> speed. The motherboard is of very low quality to today's standards.

I disagree. While FTTL parts can be used in a CoCo, they may not be optimal.
Because they can run at faster speeds does not preclude that they will not work at
slower speeds. Granted the using F24* series buffers on the adress and data lines
may create other problems over that of an LS24* series buffers. Further
investigation is definetely needed.

james