[Coco] Grr!!! Bad MPI! No biscuit!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue May 8 14:23:21 EDT 2007

james,

In theory.

How many CC3's have you place a F245 in place of the LS245 and used a
ribbon cable expansion out the cart port and viewed with various test
equipment?

The CoCo was not designed for F parts and doesn't need them for the
speed. The motherboard is of very low quality to today's standards.

I was kidding when I said count the number of times you used TTL. You
did count them and listed.

If I said jump off a bridge I would hope you would NOT!!! PLEASE DON'T
DO THAT!!!!! Ask anyone that knows me...I kid around  A LOT. :)

Regards,

Mark

Quoting jdaggett at gate.net: