[Coco] Orchestra 90/cc to Stereo Composer Conversion http://6809assemblylanguage.fortunecity.com/ORCH90CC-2-STEREOCOMPOSER.

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Mon May 7 22:19:42 EDT 2007

i meant to say TSC is tied low (in the coco) - being that it is active
high :-)
anyway, I am about to go to work. I will update the zip file in the
morning with four or five more circuits from my SB-RCC design - mainly
the pulse generator for the infrared eyes, and the circuits to
duplicate the S.A.M.'s write only switches. Later - Robert