[Coco] Orchestra 90/cc to Stereo Composer Conversion http://6809assemblylanguage.fortunecity.com/ORCH90CC-2-STEREOCOMPOSER.

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Mon May 7 21:00:54 EDT 2007

The TSC is used to tristate the buffer removing a14' from the address
bus. In the CoCo, the TSC is always tied high and isn't used. In my
Robotics Control Computer, I have designed it such that the Address Bus
is tri-stated anytime the E clock is low, which is why I have this
circuit going tri-state with the TSC line. I had eventually planned to
duplicate the 6847, giving it access to the address bus during E-low,
which is why I designed this circuit this way. The duplication of the
6847 is quite a ways off though. Lot's of timing issues in my design.
In a bit I will update the zip file to include the decoding for the
$FFC0 to $FFDF S.A.M. switches. My original goal was to design a fully
functioning coco clone, but I found it easier to design the SB-RCC
without video and S.A.M. wasn't necessary because of static RAM usage.
The zip file will eventually contain all of the circuitry that I have
developed over the past year in hopes that some of it may be useful to
those attempting to clone the CoCo. I am going to attempt to go to work
tonight, they would have done the surgery today even though they
couldn't verify the insurance, but I didn't wanna get stuck with a bill
I couldn't afford. Anyway, I am sitting here transcribing more circuitry
into schematics to update the zip file. The mmu I devised uses register
file I.C.'s (I was originally going to use static RAM for the mmu, but
I can't remember why I changed my mind.) - robert