[Coco] RELIC: 4..... Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General: 92

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat May 5 00:22:44 EDT 2007

Boisy Pitre wrote:

> That said, this thread needs to die, along with the kind of trash talk
> below.

I apologise to the readers of this mailing list for my outburst this morning
- I was in a rather foul mood and don't take kindly to being called
"pathetic" - even at the best of times.

Having said that, whatever "frustrations" John may have pushing the RedHat
bandwagon is no excuse for his sometimes dismissive, condescending and
outright plain rude responses either - and I'm not the only one to take him
to task on this matter either.

Regards,