[Coco] RELIC: 4..... Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General: 92

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri May 4 23:45:16 EDT 2007

Boisy,

Although I don't like the tone the thread has taken and agree that
it should be allowed to die. There has been a number in very interesting
on topic thread on this list.

Although never completely on topic it started with Roger looking for
help with linux so he can port his coco development software to linux. In
fact the thread nearly died a natural death until it sadly took a nasty turn.
All the useful comments have been made and I agree that the thread should
be killed off.

I host and moderate three mailing lists on various topics and to an extent I
let threads drift a bit off topic. While I think a lot can come of a "healthy"
debate or argument I draw the line when things start to get "mean" or personal.
Let's remember that we're all friends and while we may disagree nothing will
be gained by comments intended to hurt or insult. I hope that we can all
committ to the goal of not allowing this type of flame war to even start again
in the future.

Frank