[Coco] RELIC: 4..... Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General: 92

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sat May 5 01:06:01 EDT 2007

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 02:22:44PM +1000, Mark McDougall wrote:
> Boisy Pitre wrote:
>
> >That said, this thread needs to die, along with the kind of trash talk
> >below.

> Having said that, whatever "frustrations" John may have pushing the RedHat
> bandwagon is no excuse for his sometimes dismissive, condescending and
> outright plain rude responses either - and I'm not the only one to take him
> to task on this matter either.

No, but you _are_ the most vile.

If I was rude, it was in response to arrogant know-nothings who chose
to inject themselves into the thread with non-content or with mis-
or disinformation (yourself included).  So be it.

Something I did _not_ do was post a message telling what OS my
mother uses:

	"My mother runs Windows."

	http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-May/029617.html

Or state an opinion about an OS I've never used:

	"I can not see why anyone would want to use Linux"

	http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-May/029531.html

Or suggest that users of a certain OS are all fanatics:

	"Even the _most_ fanatical Linux websites..." (emphasis mine)

	http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-May/029577.html

Of call other list members children:

	"Now children..."

	http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-May/029629.html

To put this in language that you, Mark, will likely understand:
if you want the thread to die, then STFU...

John
--
John W. Linville
linville at tuxdriver.com