[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri May 4 22:49:27 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 08:18:06PM -0400, Rob Rosenbrock wrote:

> [...]

OK, you got one.  It looks like there used to be a Fedora package for
it, but not anymore -- not sure why.  This might qualify it in the
"not worth packaging" since it overlaps with another package in the
repo, but I suspect you won't agree... :-)

FWIW prboom is available.  You'll also need the original WADs from
ID or the freedoom package instead.

Anyway, thanks for producing a fact rather than relying on some
vague anecdote.

John
--
John W. Linville