[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General

Manney mannslists at invigorated.org
Sat May 5 06:05:20 EDT 2007

John W. Linville wrote:
> On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 08:18:06PM -0400, Rob Rosenbrock wrote:

The problem with prboom is that it's not as "feature rich" as Doomsday
is. I prefer ZDoom myself (don't care too much for OpenGL ports of
Doom). prboom is okay if I want something *close* (note I said close) to
vanilla. :)

Actually, I wonder if Chocolate Doom has a Linux port?

Speaking of ZDoom, I think that it may be one of those that doesn't
officially release a *choke* RPM or a DEB. There have been some released
by users, though.

-M.