[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General

Rob Rosenbrock rob.coco at zaphod.tzo.com
Fri May 4 20:18:06 EDT 2007

Per the conditions you've set, any program named would be termed as 'non
worthy.' I have no idea what program Rich might have been referring to, but
the case that comes to my mind is Doomsday, a Linux port of Doom. Since
libraries are not redistributed, compilation becomes a long chase after
drivers/libraries and calls to the forums for help. Certainly not something
a novice would be able to tackle without some severe frustration. It may not
appeal to you, but it is something that a novice might want to do.

I was not insulting -- You misread my statement. I have worked with Linux
since before it had a gui, and I am most certainly NOT a fanatic. And if
there's an OS I haven't worked with, then I don't know its name. I guess I'm
just one of the few that actually got Windows to work...