[Coco] Making a new OS9 disk.

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Sat May 5 13:58:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've been working on a driver for the FT245 USB->serial and drivewire to
connect my Dragon and PC so that I can use the PC as a disk image
server. I have this working well under DragonDos, and Nitros9, however
I'd like to try and get plain old Dragon OS-9 using this driver too.

Looking at the OS9 documentation that I have I would need to build a new
boot file using os9gen, however, I only have the  old boot file for
using the floppy disk controler and need to replace the disk driver with
the one for my drivewire interface. Is there an easy way of doing this
or am I going to have to resort to ripping apart the current OS9 boot
into it's component modules ?

Cheers.

Phill.