[Coco] Making a new OS9 disk.

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat May 5 14:04:52 EDT 2007

Phill,

Using ToolShed, you could certainly use 'os9 modbust' to bust the
individual modules from the bootfile and go from there.  That is
assuming you can extract the contents of the floppy to a disk image.

Also, please share with me how you got DriveWire to work on a Dragon,
as that is not a supported platform for the DriveWire product.  Did
you purchase DriveWire, and if so, did you modify the driver, etc?

Boisy