[Coco] Mary, what's a Hoosier? :)

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 11 13:47:20 EDT 2007

Roger Taylor wrote:
  Texas.

> Kiss the English language good bye.  It's gone.  Bye-bye.  Glad you
> could stop and visit.  Poor Webster has his work cut out for him today.  :)

Not surprising considering how the English language came into existence.
Before it came to his land, how many invasions of Britain were there?
Every country in Europe left their  language there. Then after it got to
this continent look at all the nationalities that immigrated and brought
their language. Our language is truly a polyglot.

And its changing still. If you are not good at something you are inept.
But if you are good, ept has gone out of existence as of a hundred years
ago.

Dave

--
A little rum in the morning coffee. Just to clear the cobwebs, ya know.