[Coco] debugging in MESS

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Sat Mar 10 21:31:36 EST 2007

Sounds like I need to compile MESS.. which I don't have the stuff for..
anyone have a precompiled version handy?

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*