[Coco] CoCo TV

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 22:29:49 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/4/2007 9:03:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
operator at coco3.com writes:

Disc 2  will be made after I am caught up, and will feature Mark
Kramer's  newsletters in video page format (nice!), CoCo commercials,
HQ CoCo Fest  slideshows,

Who is Mark Kramer?? A distant relative perhaps?? oh and by the way I have  a
wonderfull new exlusive materials planned for the next issue of the
newsletter  in May.  I hope to see all of you at the fest because i plan on recording
people and doing lots of interviews. I am going to set up a hot seat there for
 peple to say hi to the camera! See you there on Saturday! I can't wait for
you  all to see the second disc of the cocotv on dvd. you are going to love
it!!

Mary
http://www.aol.com.