[Coco] CoCo TV

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Mar 5 18:37:35 EST 2007

At 09:29 PM 3/4/2007, you wrote:

>In a message dated 3/4/2007 9:03:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
>operator at coco3.com writes:
>
>Disc 2  will be made after I am caught up, and will feature Mark
>Kramer's  newsletters in video page format (nice!), CoCo commercials,
>HQ CoCo Fest  slideshows,
>

>Who is Mark Kramer?? A distant relative perhaps?? oh and by the way I have  a
>wonderfull new exlusive materials planned for the next issue of the
>newsletter  in May.  I hope to see all of you at the fest because i
>plan on recording
>people and doing lots of interviews. I am going to set up a hot seat
>there for
>  peple to say hi to the camera! See you there on Saturday! I can't wait for
>you  all to see the second disc of the cocotv on dvd. you are going to love
>it!!

Er, Mark Kramer was the product of being so tired that I passed out
at the keyboard last night.  What I meant was Mary
Marlette.  zzzzzzzz  Nod   snoorrRRrrrr.  Just kidding.

Oh boy, everybody loves a camera a mic stuck in their face.  :)  Why
don't you sneak up on people and tap their shoulder and just as they
turn around to see who it is, stick the camera close to their hairy
nose and say, "Hi, I'm Mary Kramer and you've got a hairy nose, I
mean, no... what I meant was, do you need a trimmer? No, I'm so
sorry, (as your eyes stay focused on their nostrils), I just wanted
to... can you make that hair whistle? Oh boy, I'm going to the punch
bowl, I'll be at the punch bowl", then walk away with your head
tucked downward with embarassment. :)  Now, THAT'S CoCo entertainment!

--
Roger Taylor