[Coco] CoCo TV

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Mar 4 21:36:27 EST 2007

I got some feedback from a few people who mentioned that I wasn't
posting any news about CoCo TV, so I wanted to post a quick note that
7 past due orders have been packaged and will go out tomorrow, and
the remaining orders will be done and shipped by Tuesday evening, as
well as any pending CoCo Collection CDs.

I apologize to those who have gotten impatient, especially those who
weren't aware that their order was made before the item was even
produced.  I removed the "preorder" message above the buy-now button
a few weeks before the planned release date because orders had
stopped.  In the future I don't plan on taking extended preorders for
anything but instead I'll have in stock whatever I'm selling.

A few pending associate deals are being talked over with people who
have offered to do 50 or more DVD burns at a time for me which will
allow me to focus on the other CoCo projects and not appear to be
slacking on anything.

Disc 2 will be made after I am caught up, and will feature Mark
Kramer's newsletters in video page format (nice!), CoCo commercials,
HQ CoCo Fest slideshows,

Roger Taylor
www.coco3.com

--