[Coco] coco3.com messed for IE6 users?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Mar 2 15:28:55 EST 2007

> I checked it out with IE6 (refuse to upgrade -- why?) and it seemed to work
> OK for me...
> The worst I got was a popup saying it refused a cookie or two due to my
> "privacy settings" [ Pffft... ] but I even logged into the forums & back
> out without incident.
> What do you use for firewall/popup blocker software?

Well, actually I don't use IE6. I just wanted to test if there's still a
"parallel chat universe" for IE users.

The pictures aren't loading and the links aren't working in my case.

I just have the Spybot Search&Destroy browser immunization running. My
router has an integrated firewall but that shouldn't be the problem (I
didn't change anything and it has been working a few days ago).

Regards,
Torsten