[Coco] coco3.com messed for IE6 users?

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 17:37:50 EST 2007

The main issue with IE users showed it's ugly head two nights ago in chat. We had some real celebs in there (you can guess, but I won't tell ) while a few others who use IE were stuck in the alternate universe and could not enter the chat room. Nick had to install FireFox to get there. Those already running FireFox or using Linux had no trouble. I didn't believe it at first, until I logged on using IE and I was stuck in CoCo3.com's bizzaro world...

Brian