[Coco] coco3.com messed for IE6 users?

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Fri Mar 2 15:13:17 EST 2007

Rumor has it that Torsten Dittel may have mentioned these words:
>coco3.com messed for IE6 users?

[MODE="sarcasm"]

What part of the internet isn't messed for IE6??? ;-)

[/MODE]

I checked it out with IE6 (refuse to upgrade -- why?) and it seemed to work
OK for me...

The worst I got was a popup saying it refused a cookie or two due to my
"privacy settings" [ Pffft... ] but I even logged into the forums & back
out without incident.

I usually only use IE6 for windows updates; so it's pretty clean.

What do you use for firewall/popup blocker software?

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...