[Coco] Everything works, but...

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 21:30:13 EST 2007

Dear friends,

At last my CoCo 3 is fully working with floppies and with DriveWire.
I've been loading lots of games.

I've got a question though: some games as Thexder, Pac-Man Tribute and
Gate Crasher seem to show strange colors, like when the TINT control is
wrongly set, you know. I am not using an RGB monitor...

Is that normal? I've just seen Thexder, for instance, and the colors I
get with my TV set definetly aren't these:
http://nitros9.lcurtisboyle.com/thexder.gif

What could be wrong? I get mostly pink and brown instead. WEIRDO!

Thanks!

MARCUS VINICIUS GARRETT CHIADO
ICQ: 91164480 - MSN: garrettimus at hotmail.com
Sao Paulo - SP - Brasil
Editor da Jogos 80: http://www.revista-jogos80.cjb.net
Colecionador de videogames antigos e de micros 8 bits
"Quem tem um(a) filho(a), tem o maior tesouro do mundo"