[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Available For Download

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 19:36:43 EDT 2007

On 6/23/07, Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your concern regarding content contained on my server, I have
> reviewed the files in question and have determined that the files are
> covered by the following law:
> http://www.archive.org/iathreads/post-view.php?id=82097 and as such have not
> been removed, have a nice day :)

I believe this type of attitude is what got you in the first place.
Gene was obviously just making a point. I doubt he'd want to waste his
resources to send a proper takedown notice. Which is, by the way, a
case you'd probably lose.

I'd suggest that you be a bit more respectful of the other members of
this community. If you truly reviewed the files and there *was* some
of Gene's work in there, I'd urge you to show some good faith and take
them down. Who knows? Maybe you'd regain some of the respect you've
lost.

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)