[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Available For Download

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jun 24 12:40:29 EDT 2007

to Hex Star:

I'm not sure what all's in your CoCo archive but there were 3 or 4
adult humor programs I wrote back in the late 80's/early 90's that I
absolutely do not want distributed by anyone.  It was one of those
youth mistakes that I found funny at the time.  Because I had
included them for a while in an old "CoCo Goodies" floppy disk set,
there's a chance you've got one or more of those little programs.  If
you have them, I would like you to delete them from your distribution copy.

Please contact me privately and I will tell you the unique filenames
they are likely to have.

At 04:50 PM 6/23/2007, you wrote:
>On 6/23/07, Frank Pittel <fwp at deepthought.com> wrote:
>>

>>What does the dmca have to do with any copyrights owned by Gene?
>
>1) This compilation was done by Ira, so it's up to Ira as to whether or not
>he wants to pursue legal action with regards to this matter
>
>2) Ira can't copyright his compilation, it's a compilation of items that are
>not owned by him but rather by various other companies many of which no
>longer exist or who have long since dropped support for the products the
>files for which they own a copyright to relate to. It is because of this
>that no one can really expect to pursue anyone sharing Ira's files in the
>legal courts and win...
>
>--

Roger Taylor