[Coco] Warren Hrach & Oceanside BBS

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:47:35 EDT 2007

Belated Silent Keys in memory of Warren.

In the late 80s and early 90s I used to dial into his BBS several times a
week, regardless of the calls being international ones (from the northern
border of Mexico in Nogales Sonora). I accessed FIDO thru his BBS and
chatted with him very often

One of the greatest people I met online.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-