[Coco] CoCo RS-DOS HD Commands?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 08:56:18 EDT 2007

I have been looking with no luck for a command set for using a HD under Extended Basic RS-DOS. I am trying to mount a virtual HD under emulation and I can get the program to mount the drive but I have had no luck with any commands under Disk Extended Basic to interact with the HD. Is this even supported in Disk Extended Basic or do I need to go with a 3rd party DOS O/S for any kind of HD use?

If there is an FAQ I missed online please point me to it. Any help at all would be appreciated.

This is kind of a trial run for me to see how a HD works on a coco as I am considering going with a Cloud 9 IDE & Flash RAM controller for my CoCo 3.

Thank you

Derek