[Coco] Let's just ignore Hexstar (aka John Musbach)

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 02:33:58 EDT 2007

Listen, I am not trying to do anything bad. I do not understand why you guys
are throwing this out of proportion. I have said before and I will say it
again, I did not and do not intend to ever violate any copyrights when
requested and it is clear this is the case for this cd. I have said multiple
times that I will not violate the request for the cd not to be shared
publicly and do not understand why you guys are not accepting this. I do not
understand why you are taking this to such extremes...