[Coco] Let's just ignore Hexstar (aka John Musbach)

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Jul 21 02:13:06 EDT 2007

All:

I am as tired of this troll and his antics as the rest of
you,  and I feel it is tearing this group apart.  Many of
you will remember the issues with Mr. Disney, then the
person who spammed the Princeton group to death, and then
another person who tried spamming this list with no avail.

For the most part we made it through those assaults on
CoCodom and we can make it through this too.

By continuing to respond to Hexstar (aka John Musbach) on
this list and not in private, you do nothing more than
feed the troll and keep the flames going, thereby giving
him the attention he so desires.

This was made quite obvious to me today when I attempted
to make a humorous remark about Sister Mary Elephant in
attempt to quiet things down, and he replied back with
something to the effect that Cheech and Chong are dopers
and not appropriate for a family list.  With that remark,
he was hoping I would reply back and give him the
attention he craves.

I am no longer going to reply to his remarks and I suggest
you all do the same, or at least reply off list.  Once
again his little flame war drowned out one of my
questions, the one about Velcro, and I am getting sick
about every question I and others are asking being drowned
out.

Please stop replying to him on this list.  If you think
there is a legal issue, then file a complaint with his
hosting provider, but keep it off the list - PLEASE.

The only other choice I have is to leave the list and
start my own in hopes of maybe getting an answer or two.

Jim Cox
PS: Please do not reply to this email or at least on the
list.  If you have to reply, reply to me in private.