[Coco] Let's just ignore Hexstar (aka John Musbach)

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 02:36:36 EDT 2007

As for the cheech and chong comment, they did make a movie about drugs and I
was simply wondering if that was appropriate for the list (I never saw the
thing that was linked but simply saw it was by cheech and chong) I did NOT
intend that to be a trolling remark...

I am not intending to troll, I do not understand why people are getting to
such a point over this discussion when I have said multiple times that I
will not be disrespecting the copyright of the cd...people jumped on the gun
when they shouldn't have before I was able to speak up about my position and
people are still assuming that even though I have clearly said multiple
times that I will not be violating the copyright that I will anyways. I do
not understand it and wish that people would stop making such assumptions
when I have clearly stated that my positiion is not one to violate
copyright....