[Coco] Hex Star... here we go again.

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 00:18:53 EDT 2007

I'm really trying to be open about this issue (removal of files the owners
do not want hosted) and am not quite sure of any other way I could learn of
an owner's wish not to have the files hosted, as I've said I'm a newcomer to
this and thus if a owner of an archive said in the past that they do not
want their files hosted elsewhere but have not said such on their server I
have no way of knowing. It is not really feasible to contact every owner of
every file to see if it's ok in this case because of the age of these files.
Due to the age of these files the owner could have moved on to something
else and no longer care about the files in question or the owner could no
longer exist. Thus I feel that having people contact me about files they
want me to remove from my server is a reasonable expectation.

You have told me not to host the coco tv video dvd and I will obey that
request. We discussed those files previously and none of the files were on
my server (if they were I would've gladly removed them promptly). I do not
know if the discussed files exist on the coco collection cd but if they do I
will not host them.