[Coco] Todd Earles: June 26, 1960 - July 9, 2007

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 23:43:43 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/11/2007 7:09:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

On  Wednesday 11 July 2007, tim lindner wrote:
>Todd Earles was one of the  programmers who worked on The CoCo 3's Super
>Extended Color BASIC while  at  Microware.
>
><http://obit.ilesfuneralhomes.com/obit_display.cgi?id=435823&listing=Cu>
>
>RIP

Sorry  to hear this & thanks for the heads up, Tim.  Was he one of the 3
musketeers in the extra space of that rom?

That is rather young, 47  by my math.  Was the cause listed perchance?

Let us all hold a Moment of Silence in our own time for one of our fellow
CoCoNutz........
Anyone that has worked on a coco is family to me.

Mary