[Coco] Todd Earles: June 26, 1960 - July 9, 2007

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue Jul 17 13:07:11 EDT 2007

.

><http://obit.ilesfuneralhomes.com/obit_display.cgi?id=435823&listing=Cu>
> >
> >RIP

> Sorry  to hear this & thanks for the heads up, Tim.  Was he one of
> the 3
> musketeers in the extra space of that rom?
> That is rather young, 47  by my math.  Was the cause listed
> perchance?
> Let us all hold a Moment of Silence in our own time for one of our
> fellow
> CoCoNutz........
> Anyone that has worked on a coco is family to me.
>
> Mary

Hello CoCoNutz

Thanks Mary for publishing the magazine with your friends.

It is very sad to hear of people dying so young. I thank
God for every day I'm granted life as I approach 80 yrs old
The "coco 1" was my first computer I bought. I can remember
plugging my first ROM chip... $98 was a lot of money to have in my hand.

The only work I did was with the coco was using the spreadsheet
to keep track of the of the giving to the Missionaries our Church
supported
and to take a BASIC course at our local Junior college. It was a lot of
fun
going to all the Bulletin Boards and learning OS-9.

I want to thank all you friendly people that help me when I post
questions.

May God Bless You

John