[Coco] Todd Earles: June 26, 1960 - July 9, 2007

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jul 11 20:08:54 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 11 July 2007, tim lindner wrote:
>Todd Earles was one of the programmers who worked on The CoCo 3's Super
>Extended Color BASIC while at Microware.
>
><http://obit.ilesfuneralhomes.com/obit_display.cgi?id=435823&listing=Cu>
>
>RIP

Sorry to hear this & thanks for the heads up, Tim.  Was he one of the 3
musketeers in the extra space of that rom?

That is rather young, 47 by my math.  Was the cause listed perchance?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Wash: "Haven't heard back yet.  Didn't she shoot you one time?"

Mal: "Everyone's making a fuss."
				--Episode #1, "Serenity"