[Coco] muscles

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 12:24:38 EDT 2007

On Thursday 05 July 2007, George's Coco Address wrote:
>Roger,
>
>  On two occasions I've had to use crutches. Both times, I had the same
>problem with wet surfaces. The biggest problem is the rubber tips and the
>way they are cupped. They trap air and water and cause them to hydroplane. I
>cut a deep slot on each of them to allow the air and water to escape so the
>rubber can keep contact with the floor.
>  Check to see if they are concave/cupped. If they are, cut that slot.
>You'll find they will be a lot safer.
>
>George

This one came through just fine George.  I don't know where you are subbed.
If its a yahoo groups sub, be aware they have turned into a major source of
spam and if I trigger a rule in my procmail that kills the addresses the spam
comes from, it also kills anything from yahoo groups, as same machines are
doing both.  And emailing yahoo to fix their broken winderz boxes to secure
them apparently goes into a black hole.  I've sent messages to webmaster,
postmaster, & abuse at yahoo several times without ever the courtesy of a
reply.  Jerks.