[Coco] muscles

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Thu Jul 5 20:07:10 EDT 2007

Roger,

  On two occasions I've had to use crutches. Both times, I had the same
problem with wet surfaces. The biggest problem is the rubber tips and the
way they are cupped. They trap air and water and cause them to hydroplane. I
cut a deep slot on each of them to allow the air and water to escape so the
rubber can keep contact with the floor.
  Check to see if they are concave/cupped. If they are, cut that slot.
You'll find they will be a lot safer.

George