[Coco] Microsoft files for patent on "modular operating system"

Ries, Rich [S&FS] Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Wed Jan 31 12:59:04 EST 2007

After all the talk I've seen about how Micro$oft's latest offering
("Vista") is more and more like Linux or the Mac OS, I'll betcha they
are trying to squash their competition by legal legerdemain. It's
happened before, it'll happen again. Actually, I'm wondering if the
corp. I work for is gonna go after uSoft, insofar as that we have had a
product line called "Vista" since the mid-80's!

--Rich