[Coco] NitrOS-9 Web Site

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Tue Jan 30 12:38:33 EST 2007

Rumor has it that Boisy Pitre may have mentioned these words:

[snippety about good/bad/whatever SourceForge... etc...]

>I'll give you the bottom line on this: my time is being increasingly
>consumed by other commitments.  SF has all of the tools for source
>control and project collaboration, it's free, and has a large
>exposure.  I'm not taking the time to set up a mail server, CVS
>server, bug reporting, and then maintaining them all.  No way.  The
>less of my time this eats up, the better.  So SF it is.

If I gave you another option, would that be OK as well? I have a perfectly
functioning mail/mailinglist/webserver/SQL server system on Linux sitting
on a T1 (1.5Mbit up/down); I *think* it's got rsync on it, it just needs to
be activated. Otherwise, AFAIK, all it would need is CVS/SVN to get the
basics up & running; I'm happy to do that. Might take me a few days, but
I'd be happy to set up a web mirror & services for free.

In another month or two, I'll have an even bigger server sitting on at
least a T3...

Let me know if you want me to start working with that; I'm happy to help.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson