[Coco] My introduction - a newbie

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 14:44:08 EST 2007

Indeed, it was oversupply.

:-D

The voltage for Brazil is 110V and 220V (according to state), and the
output is Pal-M, which is a variation of the american NTSC. We have the
same problem down here in Brazil with european Commodores, Amstrads and
ZX-Spectrums. Fortunately there's this television set made by Philips
that works with Pal-B and Pal-G as well, so I can easily use my
Commodore 128D (made in German) with it.

Well, I guess the shipping amount to UK via air mail is somewhat
expensive. I just did a simulation here: a package that weighs 1
kilogram costs 13 pounds via air mail to Great Britain by "economy"
grade.  If you want the same package faster, it will cost you 25 pounds.

What do you think?