[Coco] My introduction - a newbie

James McKay jmckay at jmk1.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 14:32:47 EST 2007

"Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado"
<marcus.chiado at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:45BA5562.3020102 at gmail.com...

> Yes, they are very common down here, though they weren't / aren't
> popular... That's a paradox! :-D

Let's be nice and say it was oversupply.  :)

> There's a 16K model and a 64K model if I'm not wrong. Prológica also
> released a disk drive unit, the CP450, which is super rare.
>
> If you want a CP400, I may be able to provide it. It's not that
> expensive, you know, like 40 to 100 dollars depending on its condition
> and if it's complete in box.

Ah...  I saw the picture of the CP-400 II, it looks quite good.  *If* I did
get a CP-400 it would probably be a 64K model II, unboxed and possibly
grubby.  ;)  It would be for testing rather than collecting.

I wonder about the practicality of importing one though...

This site:
http://www.kropla.com/electric2.htm

... says that the voltage for Brazil could be 110V, 127V, 220V or 240V!  The
output would be PAL-M, which appears in b&w on my television.  :(

And I dread to think what the postage price would be to send it to the UK...

bye,
James McKay.