[Coco] My introduction - a newbie

James McKay jmckay at jmk1.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 14:16:27 EST 2007

"Joel Ewy" <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote in message
news:45B998D5.6020103 at swbell.net...

> Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado wrote:
>>
>> My name is Marcus, I'm 33 years old and I live in Brazil.
>> ......  I must say I never
>> owned a CoCo before, no matter the existence of a CoCo 2 clone in
>> Brazil, the CP 400.

Welcome, Marcus!

I must use this opportunity...  it might be my only chance to ask someone
about the CP-400!  ;)

I know you don't have one, but are they common / cheap in Brazil?  Do they
have 32K models?  64K models?  Do you know anything about the popularity of
this machine or the Codimex 6809?

I must get myself a CoCo 3 at some point...

> And I have to mention one of the newest
> CoCo games, "The Glove", which is a "Gauntlet"-like game for the CoCo 1,
> 2, and 3.  http://www.jmk1.freeserve.co.uk/minigame/minigame.htm

Thanks for the plug Joel!

I was wondering about the CP-400 as I wanted to know if there was anyone who
could try it and see if Glove worked on it...

Is there a CP-400 / Codimex "scene" in Brazil?  The only webpage I've
managed to find was the The CP 400 Home Page listed on the Wikipedia page.
:(

bye,
James McKay.